How To Wear White In Winter
I have always thought of white as a very difficult colour to wear. But then I noticed, that it can turn into an exceptionally stylish look, when you wear it from head to toe. (This statement is especially true for winter, when everything else is dark and grey!)
Here is my style advice on How To Wear White In Winter:
1) Wear a minimalist head-to-toe outfit with a bright coloured coat in a similiar sleek style. Perfect for work or dinner.
2) Or the other way round: Throw a minimalist white coat over a bright sweater and neutral pants.
3) Wear heavier fabrics like tweed or wool to make your outfit instantly winter-appropriat, comfy and warm.
4) Try a sleeveless blazer to add structure to a feminine dress. This combo simply looks super cool!
5) Combine a white midi-skirt with a white, comfy sweater. How effortlessly chic does that look, seriously? But remember: Always wear heels heels with midi skirts to lenghten your body silhouette.
Did you like this style advice? Sign up here for free updates: